Hala N. Ballouz
President / Owner / CEO
Hala N. Ballouz has been a lead consultant in the electric power industry since 1991. She has over 20 years of experience in power systems and energy market with emphasis on the following areas:
• Generation Resource Integration
• Energy Market Analysis
• Transmission Grid Studies
• Renewable Energy Generation Development and Design
• Transmission Grid Planning Studies
• Distribution System Planning and Operation
• Electric Distribution and Transmission Operation, Code and Regulation
Ms. Ballouz is also founding partner and director of the Institute of Geotechnics and Materials, International, SARL (IGM), the president of the Texas Renewables Energy Association (TREIA) and currently serves as board member of several organizations.
An accomplished industry author and presenter, Ms. Ballouz backs her work with certifications in substation engineering and design as well as wind energy and wind turbines. Additionally, Ms. Ballouz served as expert witness on resource adequacy and transmission grid reliability in California and provides the same expertise in Texas.
She is a registered Professional Engineer in several states as well as other countries.
Read Ms. Ballouz' Resume