Electric Power Engineers had a successful 3rd Quarter—read about our activities over the last few months, upcoming events and more in our Q3 Newsletter.
- A Novel Hybrid Method for Short-Term Probabilistic Load Forecasting in Distribution Networks
- A Genetic Algorithm-Based Power System Volt/Var Optimization Applied to Transmission Studies
- #LeadWithEPE – EPE VP of Energy Resources Discusses the Role of Leadership and Collaboration in the Industry
- Hala Ballouz is Speaking at gridCONNEXT 2023
- A Data-Driven Approach for Generator Rejection Prediction to Prevent Transient Instability in Power System Using Wide-Area Measurements