Memberships & Associations
Electric Power Engineers is a member of several organizations supporting the advancement of engineers, local communities, and energy industry organizations.
- Advanced Energy Group (AEG)
- Advanced Power Alliance
- AmCham Panama
- American Clean Power Association
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- American Public Power Association
- American Solar Energy Society (ASES)
- Association of Illinois Electric Cooperatives (AIEC)
- Association of Women in Energy (AWE)
- Austin Chamber
- Bee Cave Chamber of Commerce
- California Municipal Utilities Association (CMUA)
- Champaign County Chamber of Commerce
- Edison Electric Institute
- Energy Systems Integration Group (ESIG)
- GridWise Alliance
- Gulf Coast Power Association (GCPA)
- Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- IEEE PES Panama
- The National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
- Northwest Public Power Association (NWPPA)
- Peak Load Management Alliance (PLMA)
- Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA)
- Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA)
- Texas Electric Cooperatives (TEC)
- Texas Public Power Association (TPPA)
- Texas Solar Energy Society
- Western Energy Institute
- Women of Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy (WRISE)
EPE President and CEO, Hala Ballouz, is speaking at GridWise Alliance's gridCONNEXT® 2023. The signature event of the GridWise Alliance, gridCONNEXT assembles a cross-section of leaders and strategists from business, utilities, and government. During the two-day...
EPE Principal Power Systems Specialist, Sam Maleki, is speaking next week at CIGRE's GCC Power Conference, held on November 13 - 15 in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Sam will be presenting a paper titled "Sub-Synchronous Resonance Coordinated Detection, Protection, and Damping for...
Hala Ballouz will speak at the WE3 Summit, held from November 14 - 16 in Newport Beach, CA. The WE3 Summit will focus on sustainability, gathering together global water and energy thought leaders to share insights on net-zero, clean- tech, ESG, mobility, and...
EPE President and CEO, Hala Ballouz, is speaking at the IEEE Women in Engineering International Leadership Summit, held on November 3, 2023, in Detroit, MI. The IEEE WIE Leadership Summit seeks to provide a forum to women students, researchers, educators, engineers...
EPE will exhibit at the Minnesota Power Conference (MIPSYCON) on November 7th-9th in Saint Paul, MN. The three-day conference emphasizes the unique challenges faced by electric utilities in the Midwest. Concurrent sessions include substations, utility industry...
EPE's president & CEO, Hala Ballouz, will speak at GridTECH Connect Forum on "Powering the future: Electric vehicle charging for fleets in the Northeast." Her presentation will take place on October 25 at 9:15 AM at Salon III/IV. The growing demand for electrified...
Representatives from EPE will be at the Gulf Coast Power Association's (GCPA) 9th Annual emPOWERing Women Leadership Conference on October 30, 2023, in Austin, TX. GCPA serves Texas and the Gulf Coast as a regional electric power trade organization dedicated to...
EPE's president & CEO, Hala Ballouz, will speak at CIGRE US 2023 Grid of the Future on, "A Framework for Assessing Marginal Cost Pricing Through a System Reliability Lens." The Symposium will be a forum for participants to discuss state-of-the-art innovations in...
EPE's Director of NERC and Regulatory Compliance, JC Culberson, will be at the 2023 North American Generator Forum (NAGF) Annual Compliance Conference: GENerating Reliability and Resiliency on October 10 - 12, 2023 in Atlanta, GA. EPE is a sponsor of the event. NAGF...
Representatives from EPE will be at the WECC Reliability & Security Workshop on October 31 - November 2, 2023, in San Diego, CA. The WECC Reliability & Security Workshop provides in-depth education and training through lectures, presentations, expert panel...
How can we help you?
Discuss your project with our power and energy experts.