Memberships & Associations
Electric Power Engineers is a member of several organizations supporting the advancement of engineers, local communities, and energy industry organizations.
- Advanced Energy Group (AEG)
- Advanced Power Alliance
- AmCham Panama
- American Clean Power Association
- American Chamber of Commerce Panama
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- Association of Illinois Electric Cooperatives (AIEC)
- Association of Women in Energy (AWE)
- Austin Chamber
- Bee Cave Chamber of Commerce
- Champaign County Chamber of Commerce
- Edison Electric Institute
- Energy Systems Integration Group (ESIG)
- Gulf Coast Power Association (GCPA)
- Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- IEEE PES Panama
- The National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
- Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA)
- Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA)
- Texas Electric Cooperatives (TEC)
- Texas Public Power Association (TPPA)
- Texas Solar Energy Society
- Women of Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy (WRISE)
Members of the EPE business development and energy resources teams will be at RE+ (formerly Solar Power International) Booth 4480 in September 19 - 22, 2022 in Anaheim, California. RE+ brings the modern energy industry together to foster a cleaner future for all, and...
Join EPE at TSDOS from September 7 – September 9, 2022 in Frisco, TX. 55th Annual TSDOS Transmission Substation Design Operation Symposium serves as a forum for utilities, engineers, suppliers, contractors, and consultants to present and discuss the most recent...
EPE Executive Vice President, Hugo E Mena, P.E., will speak at the Advanced Energy Group Stakeholder Challenge on Thursday, August 11 in Chicago. The presentation will cover a grid modernization obstacle that needs to be addressed before Chicago can meet its climate,...
Horea Catanase, Senior Manager with Energy Resource Integration and Interconnection at EPE, will discuss Fuel-based Dispatch and Assumptions Around NRIS and ERIS at an upcoming ESIG (Energy Systems Integration Group) workshop on Tuesday, August 9, 2022, from 1:10 –...
EPE President and CEO, Hala Ballouz, will speak at the SCADA Technology Summit on August 24, 2022. Hala will moderate a conversation on the challenges, strategies, innovative technologies, ROI, and best practices facing the digital transformation of the Energy, Oil,...
EPE Senior Power Systems Specialist, Sam Maleki, PhD, will speak at the EMTP Summer User Conference on Thursday, July 21 from 10-10:40 AM MST. Sam’s presentation will cover power system conversion from PSSE to EMTP software, frequency scan analysis, Capacitor...
Electric Power Engineers NERC Operations and Planning (O&P) Compliance Program Manager, Lori Thompson, hosted an informational webinar discussing Transmission System Planned Performance for Geomagnetic Disturbance (TPL-007). Geomagnetic disturbances have the...
Members of the EPE business development, technical, energy resources, and NERC & regulatory compliance teams will be at CLEANPOWER 2022 in San Antonio, Texas May 16 - 18. CLEANPOWER brings together the most knowledgeable minds in the clean energy industry and...
We're Headed to Dallas.Will You Join Us? The Electric Power Engineers team will be at the 2022 DISTRIBUTECH International Conference May 23-25, 2022 and we'd love to see you in Dallas. On May 25th from 9:30 am-10:00 am, the President & CEO of Electric Power...
Electric Power Engineers NERC CIP Program Manager, Darrel Grumman, hosted an informational webinar discussing NERC CIP Senior Manager & Security Awareness on April 14, 2022. You can watch the webinar below. Whether you’re new to NERC CIP Compliance or have worked...
How can we help you?
Discuss your project with our power and energy experts.