Memberships & Associations
Electric Power Engineers is a member of several organizations supporting the advancement of engineers, local communities, and energy industry organizations.
- Advanced Energy Group (AEG)
- Advanced Power Alliance
- AmCham Panama
- American Clean Power Association
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- American Public Power Association
- American Solar Energy Society (ASES)
- Association of Illinois Electric Cooperatives (AIEC)
- Association of Women in Energy (AWE)
- Austin Chamber
- Bee Cave Chamber of Commerce
- California Municipal Utilities Association (CMUA)
- Champaign County Chamber of Commerce
- Edison Electric Institute
- Energy Systems Integration Group (ESIG)
- GridWise Alliance
- Gulf Coast Power Association (GCPA)
- Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- IEEE PES Panama
- The National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
- Northwest Public Power Association (NWPPA)
- Peak Load Management Alliance (PLMA)
- Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA)
- Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA)
- Texas Electric Cooperatives (TEC)
- Texas Public Power Association (TPPA)
- Texas Solar Energy Society
- Western Energy Institute
- Women of Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy (WRISE)
Representatives from EPE will be at Edison Electric Institute's Transmission Distribution Meeting & Mutual Assistance Fall Conference, held October 1 - 4, 2023, in Orlando, FL. EEI’s TDM&MA Conference is the premier conference focusing on transmission,...
Representatives from EPE will be at the 12th annual Grid Security Conference on October 17 - 20 in Québec City, Canada. Hosted by NERC, the E-ISAC, and the Northeast Power Coordinating Council (NPCC), GridSecCon brings together cyber and physical security leaders from...
EPE will exhibit at the Gulf Coast Power Association Fall Conference, held on October 3 - 4, 2023, in Austin, TX. The Fall Conference is GCPA's largest event of the year. The conference brings together professionals, experts, and stakeholders from the energy...
Representatives from EPE will be at the 2023 Ontario Energy Conference on Wednesday, September 27, 2023, in Toronto, Canada. The Ontario Energy Conference is the second conference collaboration between the Association of Power Producers of Ontario (APPrO) and the...
EPE is a sponsor of the 56th annual University of Texas at Arlington Transmission & Substation Design & Operation Symposium (TSDOS), held on September 6 - 8, 2023, in Frisco, TX. EPE Director of NERC and Regulatory Compliance, JC Culberson, will speak on the...
EPE will exhibit at the 2023 RE+ (Solar Power International) conference on September 11 - 14, 2023 in Las Vegas, NV. The conference will also feature a poster presentation from EPE Associate Director of NERC and Regulatory Compliance, John Zong, and one from EPE...
EPE President and CEO, Hala Ballouz will attend the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) Summer Seminar on August 6 - 8, 2023 in Washington, D.C. EPRI's Summer Seminar is an annual, invitation-only gathering of global energy leaders from industry, government, and...
Representatives from EPE will be at the Texas Public Power Association's Annual Meeting on July 24 - 26, 2023, in San Antonio, TX. Formed in 1978, the Texas Public Power Association (TPPA) represents the interests of public power providers in the state of Texas...
EPE President and CEO, Hala Ballouz will participate in a panel with Ryan Schoppe and Erik Ela at the 2023 IEEE PES General Meeting on July 16 - 20, 2023, in Orlando, FL. Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Is Marginal Cost Pricing still the ideal electricity...
Representatives from EPE will be at Port Electrification US on June 20 – 21, 2023, in Long Beach, CA. The conference will highlight the opportunities and solutions to aid the transition to complete electrification of ports. The event will feature engaging panel...
How can we help you?
Discuss your project with our power and energy experts.