Memberships & Associations
Electric Power Engineers is a member of several organizations supporting the advancement of engineers, local communities, and energy industry organizations.
- Advanced Energy Group (AEG)
- Advanced Power Alliance
- AmCham Panama
- American Clean Power Association
- American Chamber of Commerce Panama
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- Association of Illinois Electric Cooperatives (AIEC)
- Association of Women in Energy (AWE)
- Austin Chamber
- Bee Cave Chamber of Commerce
- Champaign County Chamber of Commerce
- Edison Electric Institute
- Energy Systems Integration Group (ESIG)
- Gulf Coast Power Association (GCPA)
- Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- IEEE PES Panama
- The National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
- Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA)
- Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA)
- Texas Electric Cooperatives (TEC)
- Texas Public Power Association (TPPA)
- Texas Solar Energy Society
- Women of Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy (WRISE)
We're Headed to New Orleans.Will You Join Us?The Electric Power Engineers team will be at the 2022 IEEE PES T&D Conference and Exposition April 25 - 28, 2022 and we'd love to see you in New Orleans. At the event, Senior Power Systems Engineer, Tamojit Chakraborty,...
EPE representatives will speak at #GridNEXTHouston on March 31, 2022: Hala Ballouz, P.E., president of ENER-I.AI and Electric Power Engineers, and GridNEXT Founder will deliver a keynote at 1:15 p.m. Kenneth A. Donohoo, P.E., senior advisor at Electric Power Engineers...
EPE is exhibiting at the TechAdvantage 2022 conference that will be held March 7 - 9, 2022 in Nashville, TN. Come see us at booth #732! TechAdvantage® is the premier event for electric cooperative engineering, operations, information technology, purchasing and supply...
EPE is exhibiting at the Energy Storage North America conference that will be held January 13-15 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, CA. Come see us at booth #845!
How can we help you?
Discuss your project with our power and energy experts.