EPE is exhibiting at the TechAdvantage 2022 conference that will be held March 7 – 9, 2022 in Nashville, TN. Come see us at booth #732!
TechAdvantage® is the premier event for electric cooperative engineering, operations, information technology, purchasing and supply management professionals. Three days of leading-edge strategies and best practices created to share and demonstrate advantages in science, technology and other industry areas.
Electric Power Engineers supports cooperative utilities with electrical engineering support. Our comprehensive engineering services include:
- Energy Resource Integration and Interconnection
- T&D Planning and Operations
- Grid Modernization and DER Integration
- Energy Market Analysis & Feasibility Studies
- Owner’s Engineer
- NERC and Regulatory Compliance
- Proprietary Solutions & Partnerships
Interested in meeting with an EPE representative at TechAdvantage? Contact us to schedule a meeting.