Join EPE at TSDOS from September 7 – September 9, 2022 in Frisco, TX. 55th Annual TSDOS Transmission Substation Design Operation Symposium serves as a forum for utilities, engineers, suppliers, contractors, and consultants to present and discuss the most recent trends, challenges encountered, and solutions adopted. Director of NERC & Regulatory Compliance at EPE, JC Culberson, will speak at the event.
- A Novel Hybrid Method for Short-Term Probabilistic Load Forecasting in Distribution Networks
- A Genetic Algorithm-Based Power System Volt/Var Optimization Applied to Transmission Studies
- #LeadWithEPE – EPE VP of Energy Resources Discusses the Role of Leadership and Collaboration in the Industry
- Hala Ballouz is Speaking at gridCONNEXT 2023
- A Data-Driven Approach for Generator Rejection Prediction to Prevent Transient Instability in Power System Using Wide-Area Measurements